University of Iowa Health Care (UIHC) is expanding its services in the Quad Cities area, providing patients and employees with greater access to same-day care. In an effort to offer more convenient options for healthcare, UIHC will be opening two walk-in urgent care clinics in Davenport and Bettendorf.
The first urgent care clinic is set to open its doors this winter at 2705 E 53rd Street in Davenport, marking a new location for UIHC. Following that, a second urgent care clinic will be opened next year at 865 Lincoln Road in Bettendorf. These urgent care facilities will serve as an extension of UIHC’s existing primary and specialty care services in the Quad Cities area.
By expanding its same-day care offerings, UIHC aims to provide a higher level of convenience and continuity of care for patients and employees residing in the Quad Cities region. With extended hours from Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday to Sunday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., the urgent care clinics will cater to individuals who require immediate medical attention. Patients can visit any UIHC urgent care location, with the option to schedule a visit through MyChart or an online scheduling tool. Walk-ins are also welcomed.
UIHC’s urgent care services will allow patients to access the complex coordinated care provided by UI Hospitals & Clinics, which is Iowa’s sole comprehensive academic medical center. This expansion of expertise into the Quad Cities region aims to fulfill the needs of existing patients and UIHC employees who reside in the area.
In addition to the urgent care clinics, UIHC also offers various other medical services in the Quad Cities, including cancer treatment, dermatology, family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, among others. To learn more about these services, visit uihc.org/quad-cities.
To support the new urgent care locations, UIHC is actively recruiting for a range of positions, including patient care roles and support positions. For a full list of available openings, interested candidates can find more information online.
Where are the new urgent care clinics located?
– The first urgent care clinic is located at 2705 E 53rd Street in Davenport, and the second urgent care clinic will open at 865 Lincoln Road in Bettendorf.
What are the operating hours of the urgent care clinics?
– The clinics are open Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday to Sunday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Do I need to schedule an appointment to be seen at the urgent care clinics?
– While patients can schedule a visit through MyChart or an online scheduling tool, walk-ins are also welcome.
What other services are offered by UI Health Care in the Quad Cities?
– UI Health Care also offers cancer treatment, dermatology, family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, and more in the Quad Cities area. To learn more, visit uihc.org/quad-cities.
Is UI Health Care hiring for the new urgent care locations?
– Yes, UI Health Care is actively recruiting for various positions to support the new urgent care clinics. Interested individuals can find a full list of open positions online.