The global Photovoltaic (PV) Equipment market is expected to experience substantial growth in the next five years, reaching a value of USD 16,590 million by 2030. This market analysis report provides comprehensive insights into market size, share, and industry trends. The report segments the market based on applications, types, and regional outlook.
The key applications of PV equipment include Conventional Monocrystalline Cell, Conventional Polycrystalline Cell, PERC Cell, HJT Cell, TopCon Cell, Thin Film Cell, and Others. The report highlights the production process from raw material to silicon, silicon to ingot, ingot to wafer, wafer to cell, and cell to module.
China is the leading producer of PV equipment, accounting for over 84% of the global market share. Among the applications, PERC Cell holds the largest share of approximately 80%. The market is driven by increasing global demand for various PV applications.
Key players in the global Photovoltaic (PV) Equipment market include Applied Material, Amtech Systems, Maxwell, Folungwin, and Zhangjiagang Ultrasonic. These companies hold a combined market share of over 19%. Strategic initiatives by these players are expected to drive further market expansion.
The COVID-19 pandemic and the Russia-Ukraine conflict have presented challenges for the PV equipment market. This report explores the effects of these events and provides strategies for recovery.
In terms of regional analysis, the report covers North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, the Middle East, and Africa. Key countries analyzed include the United States, Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Turkey, China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa.
Overall, the Photovoltaic (PV) Equipment market shows strong potential for growth, with a forecasted CAGR of 10.4% from 2023 to 2030. The report provides valuable insights into market trends, demand projections, strategic developments, and entry strategies for industry players. It also offers a thorough assessment of market structure and detailed analysis of current and future prospects for the PV equipment industry.
– Photovoltaic (PV) Equipment: Refers to the equipment used in the production of photovoltaic cells and modules.
– Conventional Monocrystalline Cell: A type of photovoltaic cell made from a single crystal structure.
– Conventional Polycrystalline Cell: A type of photovoltaic cell made from multiple crystal structures.
– PERC Cell: Passivated Emitter Rear Cell, a type of photovoltaic cell with a rear-side passivation layer.
– HJT Cell: Heterojunction Technology Cell, a type of high-efficiency photovoltaic cell.
– TopCon Cell: Top Contact Cell, a type of photovoltaic cell where the contacts are on the top surface.
– Thin Film Cell: A type of photovoltaic cell made from a thin semiconductor film.
– Production from Raw Material to Silicon: The process of converting raw materials into silicon for photovoltaic cell production.
– Production from Silicon to Ingot: The process of converting silicon into ingots, which are used as the starting material for photovoltaic cell production.
– Production from Ingot to Wafer: The process of converting ingots into wafers, which are thin slices of silicon used in photovoltaic cell production.
– Production from Wafer to Cell: The process of fabricating photovoltaic cells from wafers.
– Production from Cell to Module: The process of assembling photovoltaic cells into modules, which are the basic building blocks of solar panels.
– Market Growth Reports. “Photovoltaic (PV) Equipment Market Insights 2023: Top Key Players Analysis, Segmentation, Future Trends with Growth.”